AMC STREAMING SERVICES COOKIES POLICY
Last Updated: March 30, 2023
Third parties may also collect information via the Services through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser or device, and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These technologies are essential to basic functionality of the Services. They include technologies that remember you as you engage with the Services. We also use technologies to help secure the Services and comply with regulations.
- Performance: These technologies allow us to improve the functionality of Services by tracking usage. In some cases, these technologies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember preferences you have selected, and tailor recommendations based on your prior interactions. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social Media and Advertising: Social media technologies enable you to connect you to your social networks and share content from the Services through social media. Advertising technologies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising based on your inferred interests, both within and outside the Services. Refusing these technologies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
When using a browser, you can choose to have your computer or device alert you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make the Services more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
You can request to opt out of the use of Performance, Social Media, or Advertising cookies in our mobile applications and request more information about our cookies and your choices by emailing us
via the following customer service email associated with the applicable streaming service below:
- AMC+: email@example.com
- Acorn TV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALLBLK: support@ALLBLK.tv
- HIDIVE: help@HIDIVE.com
- Shudder: email@example.com
- Sundance Now: firstname.lastname@example.org