AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology
AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, a subsidiary of AMC Networks Inc. is a full service network programming origination and distribution company, supplying an array of services to the cable, satellite and broadcast industries. AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology’s experience in program delivery in both high-definition and standard-definition is unparalleled in the industry. With more than 30 years of practical and theoretical experience, AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology employs first-rate engineering and operations staffs, as well as network services groups, including affiliate engineering, network operations, traffic and scheduling, that can provide seamless day-to-day delivery of any network.
AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology is located in Bethpage, New York. This state-of-the-art technical facility consolidates origination and satellite communications functions in one 62,000 square foot facility – an industry first – and keeps AMC Networks at the forefront of technology, providing both standard – and high-definition digital infrastructure.
Currently, AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology originates and distributes programming viewed by more than 150 million people on a daily basis. AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology’s current client base includes AMC Networks’ own AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel and WE tv, as well as other premier clients including fuse, MSG Network, MSG Plus, MSG Varsity, Mid Atlantic Sports Network and SPORTSNET NY. AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology delivers services to these high-quality entertainment services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Network Program Origination – HD and SD Formats
- VOD Encoding
- Content Archive, Annotation and Retrieval
- Disaster Recover Services
- Satellite Transponder Capacity
- Uplinking and Downlinking
- Studio Production
- Fiber Distribution
- HD and SD Linear and Non-Linear Editing
- FTP Data Delivery Services
- AMCN B&T Transmission Request Form. Click to log in.
- Steven Pontillo, Executive Vice President – Chief Technology Officer, AMC Networks
- John Barbieri, Senior Vice President & General Manager, AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology