AMC experienced its strongest quarter EVER in 1Q 2005. Among all quarterly performances, 1Q05 is the #1 quarter in delivery of HH and key demos in Total Day and Daytime.
- Compared to prior 1Q performances, AMC's 1Q05 A18-49 & A25-54 deliveries are the networks strongest ever in every daypart.
- 1Q 05 Total Day HH ratings (.53 HH RTG) is AMC's highest quarterly ratings ever up 6% year to year (.50 in 1Q '04).
- 1Q 05 Total Day HH delivery (458,000) AMC's highest quarterly delivery ever7% year to year (430,000 in 1Q '04).
- 1Q 05 Total Day A18-49 performance (227,000) is AMC's highest quarterly delivery ever up 28% year to year (177,000 in 1Q 04).
- 1Q 05 Total Day A25-54 performance (251,000) is AMC's highest quarterly delivery ever up 10% year to year (229,000 in 1Q 04).
- 1Q 05 Primetime A18-49 performance (407,000) is AMC's highest 1Q prime delivery ever up 15% year to year (355,000 in 1Q 04).
- 1Q 05 Primetime A25-54 performance (458,000) is AMC's highest 1Q prime delivery ever.
Source: Nielsen Media Research, 1Q 2005 vs 1Q 2004. Primetime: M-Su 8-11p; Total Day: M-Su 6a-6a
Since beginning of Nielsen measurement 4/97. Comparisons to ad-supported network performance excludes Nick, which does not broadcast more than 51% of primetime daypart.