Millions of YouTube TV Customers Now Have Access To AMC Networks’ Premium Subscription Bundle Featuring The Best Original Programming and Content from AMC, BBC America and Targeted Streaming Services Like Shudder and Sundance Now
NEW YORK, NY, April 6, 2021 – AMC Networks today announced the launch of its AMC+ subscription bundle on YouTube TV. AMC+ is a premium subscription bundle that includes popular and critically acclaimed original programming from across AMC Networks’ entertainment networks and full access to a number of the company’s successful and fast-growing targeted streaming services.
With AMC+, viewers get thousands of hours of continually refreshed new and library content, commercial-free, including early access to AMC franchises like The Walking Dead, signature programming like A Discovery of Witches, Riviera, Creepshow and new series like Gangs of London and the Dominic Cooper Cold War thriller Spy City, which premieres on April 15. AMC+ customers also enjoy access to an expansive collection of library content, including all seven seasons of the iconic Mad Men, as well as Hell on Wheels, NOS4A2, The Little Drummer Girl, McMafia, Rubicon and Dispatches from Elsewhere, among others, in addition to a robust film collection.
“We are thrilled to make AMC+ available to YouTube TV subscribers,” said Courtney Thomasma, general manager of AMC+. “Especially as we head into April, which is one of the biggest months of the year for Shudder as it marks ‘Halfway to Halloween’ with the return of Creepshow and its huge celebration of horror, thriller and supernatural programming, we know new and existing subscribers will appreciate everything AMC+ has to offer.”
In addition to original programming from AMC, BBC America and its other television networks, AMC+ offers a wide variety of network and SVOD content from:
- AMC – offers current series from AMC and its sister networks BBC America, IFC and Sundance TV anytime, including shows from The Walking Dead Universe, AMC favorites like Mad Men, recent releases like The Watch, and new original series Gangs of London, The Salisbury Poisonings, Cold Courage, and the upcoming Spy City.
- Shudder – offers the best selection of original and classic horror, thriller and supernatural films and series, uncut and commercial free, including hit original series like Creepshow, The Last Drive In with Joe Bob Briggs, and exclusive, acclaimed movies like Host, The Mortuary Collection, The Dark and the Wicked, and La Llorona.
- Sundance Now – offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series from true crime to heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including A Discovery of Witches, Julia Stiles’ Riviera, French thriller The Bureau, and Swedish period drama The Restaurant.
- IFC Films Unlimited – offers a broad collection of theatrically released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality, talent-driven independent film.
- AMC+ premium linear channel – a new premium network that provides commercial-free access to AMC’s slate of popular and award-winning programming, as well as a curated selection of the best movies and series from across Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC.
YouTube TV is a subscription streaming service that lets viewers watch live and on-demand TV from 85+ top channels through a simple and award-winning experience. It offers live & local sports, news, shows, movies, and more, and can be watched on any screen (phone, tablet, TV, computer). Membership comes with free unlimited cloud DVR storage space to record all your favorites, personalized watch recommendations, and a family plan with 6 accounts per household so the whole family can enjoy.
About AMC Networks
AMC Networks is a global entertainment company known for its popular and critically acclaimed content. Its portfolio of brands includes AMC, BBC AMERICA (operated through a joint venture with BBC Studios), IFC, SundanceTV, WE tv, IFC Films, and a number of fast-growing streaming services, including the AMC+ premium streaming bundle, Acorn TV, Shudder, Sundance Now and ALLBLK (formerly branded “UMC”). AMC Studios, the Company’s in-house studio, production and distribution operation, is behind award-winning owned series and franchises, including The Walking Dead, the highest-rated series in cable history. The Company also operates AMC Networks International, its international programming business, and Levity Entertainment Group, its production services and comedy venues business.