Fox Sports Net, the television home for the most games and most comprehensive coverage of the Chicago Bulls, will be closing the book on one of the biggest chapters in Chicago sports history as Michael Jordan plays his final NBA game at the United Center on Friday, January 24.
This historic night of coverage surrounding the Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards match-up begins at 6:30 PM with Century 21 Bulls PRE live from the UC with hosts Damon Andrews and Norm Van Lier. FSN’s Bulls announcing team of Tom Dore and Johnny “Red” Kerr will also be on-court during the pre-game to discuss their fondest Jordan memories. Plus, Century 21 Bulls PRE will feature numerous vignettes highlighting many of Jordan’s greatest Bulls moments throughout his Bulls career.
Tip-off is set for 7:00 PM and fans can look forward to the following game coverage highlights on Fox Sports Net:
- Michael Jordan’s on-court introduction will be seen live and in its entirety
- The MJ video tribute to be seen by fans only at the UC can be seen in its entirety during halftime on FSN
- Bill Wennington and Gail Fischer will handle sideline reporting duties for the game (Wennington with focus on the game itself with Fischer reporting on fan reaction and the overall atmosphere at the UC)
- FSN will have an ISO cam fixed on MJ throughout the game
- Interviews with celebrities and VIP’s attending the game
Following the game, Fox Sports Net will have an extended post-game report on the Fifth Third Bank Bulls POST. Among the highlights will be live coverage of Jordan’s post-game press conference and complete game analysis featuring interviews with Bulls players and coaches.
Fox Sports Net’s Bulls vs. Wizards coverage on Friday, January 24:
6:30 PM – Century 21 Bulls PRE (half-hour pre-game show live from the UC)
7:00 PM – Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards (L)
9:30 PM – Fifth Third Bank Bulls POST (live, time approx.)