On the heels of its most successful year ever, AMC has experienced a record February. The movie network experienced key demo growth year to year across all day parts, with double-digit increases in Adult 18-49 delivery, also across all day parts. Following is AMC’s top performance for the month:
In Primetime, AMC is a top 20 network in HH ratings and HH, A18-49 & A25-54 deliveries
- Compared to prior February performances, AMC’s Feb 05 A18-49 & A25-54 deliveries in Total Day, Daytime, Fringe, Prime and Late Night are the networks strongest ever.
- Feb 05 Total Day HH ratings (.51 HH RTG) is AMC’s highest February ratings ever up 4% year to year (.49 in Feb ’04).
- Feb 05 Total Day HH delivery (443,000) is AMC’s highest February delivery ever up 5% year to year (422,000 in Feb ’04).
- Feb 05 Total Day A18-49 performance (215,000) and Total Day A25-54 performance (235,000) are AMC’s highest February demo deliveries ever up 33% and 10% respectively, year to year (A18-49-162,000 in Feb 04; A25-54- 214,000 in Feb 04).
- Feb 05 Primetime A18-49 performance (362,000) and is AMC’s highest Feb prime delivery ever up 22% year to year (297,000 in Feb 04).
Source: Nielsen Media Research, Feb 2005 vs Feb 2004.
Primetime: M-Su 8-11p
Since beginning of Nielsen measurement 4/97. Comparisons to ad-supported network performance excludes Nick, which does not broadcast more than 51% of primetime daypart.